This programme leads to a qualification awarded by York St John University.
It is provided by tutors from both Robert Kennedy College of Zurich and the University. The programme’s aims and learning outcomes have been developed by tutors at the University, and all aspects of structure, progression, assessment and quality assurance are governed by the University of York St John regulations. Tutors from Robert Kennedy College lead online tutorials and discussion groups, facilitate learning, and provide support for students, and mark assignments. Some tutorials are provided directly by teaching staff from York St John University during the residential element of the programme. Students on the programme have access to all the online resources at the University and at Robert Kennedy College.
Together, Robert Kennedy College and York St John University have a substantial range of management texts and access to electronic journals, available remotely via the internet. An excellent range of student support and welfare services is also available.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Examine the contributions of various theoretical models and approaches to leadership, innovation and change within organisations.
- Explore the different facets of effective leadership.
- Assess personal and professional strengths and areas for development as leaders.
- Design and implement a research project relating to leading innovation and change within an organisation.
- Demonstrate leadership of innovation and change as part of strategic development in an organisation.
- Identify and evaluate culture in an organisation.
- Evaluate leadership styles appropriate to specific situations.
- Reflect critically on ethical dilemmas within the decision-making processes in organisations.
- Systematically reflect upon learning, practice and experience.